Antivirus software for 1 Device with Auto-Renewal – Includes Password Manager, Smart Firewall and PC Cloud Backup
Norton AntiVirus Plus is ideal for 1 PC or Mac providing real-time threat protection against malware, spyware, ransomware, phishing attacks and more of today’s complex online and offline threats with multiple layers of advanced security technology including smart firewall. With password manager, create, store, and sync all your passwords across windows, iOS and Android devices to securely log into any site. Don’t settle for anything less. Get advanced malware protection and more today. Enrolling in our auto-renewing subscription and storing a payment method is required for activation and use.* We won’t charge you until your renewal period. You will get an email reminder before we charge your payment method and can cancel your automatic renewal at any time in your Norton account.
- ONGOING PROTECTION Install protection for 1 PC or Mac – A card with product key code will be mailed to you (select ‘Download’ option for instant activation code)
- REAL-TIME THREAT PROTECTION Advanced security protects against existing and emerging malware threats, including ransomware and viruses, and it won’t slow down your device performance.
- PASSWORD MANAGER Easily create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – safely and securely.
- SMART FIREWALL Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and blocks unauthorized traffic, helping protect your personal files and financial information.
- 2GB SECURE PC CLOUD BACKUP store and help protect important files as a preventative measure to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.***
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION A payment method must be stored in your Norton account to activate* You won’t be charged until the prepaid term ends. For new Norton subscriptions only at an introductory price
- AUTO-RENEWAL Never have a service disruption since this subscription auto-renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel in your Norton account anytime.
General Disclaimers & Disclosures From Norton:
*PAYMENT METHOD REQUIRED FOR 1 YEAR PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION: You are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first year. To activate, you must enroll online and provide your billing information. The cost paid today is valid for the first year of your subscription, and will automatically renew and charge your stored payment method the applicable renewal cost found at Norton’s site. The cost is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance. You may cancel the automatic renewal by logging into your account, or contacting Norton at: 844-488-4540.
Your coverage may include product, service and/ or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the applicable License and Services Agreement found on NortonLifeLock.com. Data collection, storage and use for subscription management and renewal purposes subject to our Global Privacy Statement found at NortonLifeLock site.
**Defaults to monitor your email address only. Log in to your Norton account to enter more info for monitoring. If you are a current LifeLock member, you must review and manage those settings in your LifeLock portal.
***Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
****Virus Protection Promise: Restrictions apply. Must subscribe with automatic renewal. See Norton site for details.
*****Usage requires active, automatically renewing security subscription. Turning off automatic renewal ends eligibility for this benefit.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or all identity theft.
NortonLifeLock Inc. is a global leader dedicated to providing consumer Cyber Safety.
Not all features available on all platforms. PC Cloud Backup, Parental Controls and PC SafeCam are presently not supported on Mac OS.
• Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (some protection features not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers), 7 (with Service Pack 1 or later), 7 (with Service Pack 1 or later)
• Mac OS current and previous two versions