Antivirus software for 3 Devices with Auto Renewal – Includes VPN, PC Cloud Backup & Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock
Norton 360 Standard gives you comprehensive malware protection for a single PC, Mac, Android or iOS device, including 10GB of secure PC cloud backup and Secure VPN for your device. Enrolling in our auto-renewing subscription and storing a payment method is required for activation and use. We won’t charge you until your renewal period. You will get an email reminder before we charge your payment method and can cancel your automatic renewal at any time in your Norton account. Also included are additional features such as Password Manager, SafeCam that alerts you and blocks unauthorized access to your PC’s webcam, and Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock, where we monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the dark web.
- Ongoing Protection Install protection for 1 PC, Mac, or mobile device – A card with product key code will be mailed to you (select ‘Download’ option for instant activation code)
- Real-Time threat protection Advanced security protects against existing and emerging malware threats, including ransomware and viruses, and it won’t slow down your device performance.
- Secure VPN Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN while using public Wi-Fi. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
- Dark web monitoring powered by lifelock we monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the dark web.
- 10gb secure pc cloud backup store and help protect important files as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- Pre-paid subscription a payment method must be stored in your Norton account to activate You won’t be charged until the prepaid term ends. For new Norton subscriptions only at an introductory price
- Auto Renewal Never have a service disruption since this subscription auto-renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel in your Norton account anytime.
General Disclaimers & Disclosures From Norton:
*PAYMENT METHOD REQUIRED FOR 1 YEAR PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION: You are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first year. To activate, you must enroll online and provide your billing information. The cost paid today is valid for the first year of your subscription, and will automatically renew and charge your stored payment method the applicable renewal cost found at Norton’s site. The cost is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance. You may cancel the automatic renewal by logging into your account, or contacting Norton at: 844-488-4540.
Your coverage may include product, service and/ or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the applicable License and Services Agreement found on NortonLifeLock.com. Data collection, storage and use for subscription management and renewal purposes subject to our Global Privacy Statement found at NortonLifeLock site.
**Defaults to monitor your email address only. Log in to your Norton account to enter more info for monitoring. If you are a current LifeLock member, you must review and manage those settings in your LifeLock portal.
***Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
****Virus Protection Promise: Restrictions apply. Must subscribe with automatic renewal. See Norton site for details.
*****Usage requires active, automatically renewing security subscription. Turning off automatic renewal ends eligibility for this benefit.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or all identity theft.
NortonLifeLock Inc. is a global leader dedicated to providing consumer Cyber Safety.
Not all features available on all platforms. PC Cloud Backup, Parental Controls and PC SafeCam are presently not supported on Mac OS.
Norton 360 Operating Systems Supported
• Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 (some protection features not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers), 7 (with Service Pack 1 or later)
• Mac OS current and previous two versions • Android 4.1 or later. Must have Google Play
app installed • iOS current and previous two versions (iPhone or iPad)
Not supported on Fire Tablets
Secure VPN Operating Systems Supported
• Microsoft Windows 10 (except Windows in 10 S mode), 8/8.1, 7 (with Service Pack 1 or later)
• Mac OS current and previous two versions • Android 6.0 or later • iOS current and previous two versions (iPhone or iPad)